Hanover's Aqua-Loc® is a 4 1/2” x 9” x 3” unit with a score to appear as two 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 3” pieces. Aqua-Loc® interlocks for stability and provides open space for drainage aggregate. Aqua-Loc® will provide the project with 5.7% open space allowing water to be infiltrated at a rate of 7” to 8” per hour based on proper installation methods. Made to order in custom colors when quantities permit, Aqua-Loc® can be installed mechanically to save time and reduce costs. When used in vehicular parking applications, Aqua-Loc® can work in conjunction with tight-jointed pavers. The tight-jointed pavers can be used to form pedestrian friendly areas such as handicap parking areas, walkways and ramps.
- Sized at 4 1/2" x 9" x 3" with a score
- 5.7% open space
- Infiltration rate of 7"-8" per hour
- Cubed in a Herringbone design
- Can be installed mechanically
- Use both half and full pieces throughout
- Supports moderate vehicular traffice [Product Usage Chart]
- Made to order in custom colors
Macallen Building, Boston, MAAqua-Loc®
Philip Morris Company, Richmond, VAAqua-Loc®
See our Architectural Galleries here for more project photos and inspiration.