Guardian® Paver System
High wind and severe site conditions require an outstanding paver system. Hanover® has developed the Guardian® Paver System especially for the most severe conditions, which require an elevated roof paver pedestal system. This system creates a monolithic paver surface which provides high wind uplift resistance. Guardian® is made up of a unique 3 piece Guardian® Pedestal and a specially shaped Guardian® Paver that, together, “lock down” and unitize the entire roof paver surface, preventing horizontal and vertical movement. The Guardian® Pedestal has a square top that allows its bolt to pass through to a base beneath, fitting into a recessed grooved portion of the Guardian® Paver. U.S. Patent #6,604,330 and Canadian Patent #2,409,312.
- Specially designed for high wind uplift resistance
- Horizontal and vertical paver movement is prevented
- Based on Florida's Building Code TAS 108 test, Guardian® will provide a wind uplift resistance of -81.1 psf.
- 4 Guardian® Paver sizes available: 18" x 36", 24" x 24", 24" x 36" and 30" x 30" [Paver Size Chart]
- 18" x 36" (with or without score) and 24" x 36" (with score) Guardian® Pavers are available [View Content]
- 24" x 36" Guardian® Pavers to be used in conjunction with 24" x 24" units as an oversized paver
- 1/8" paver joint is maintained
- Wide range of colors and textures [View Colors]
- Made of high density polyethylene [Poly Properties]
- Glacier White assembly provides high SRI values
- Compatible with other Hanover® Pedestals [Pedestals by height]
Tampa Bay Times Forum, Tampa, FLGuardian® Paver System
Grande Riviera, Sarasota, FLGuardian® Paver System
Oceanaire Resort Hotel, Virginia Beach, VAGuardian® Paver System
See our Architectural Galleries here for more project photos and inspiration.