Riven VIISI® Prest® Brick
Riven Prest® Brick replicates the look of stone with contoured sides and a face textured to simulate natural riven stone. Riven refers to the surface of flags, which is a natural bedding plane within the rock from which the flagstone is quarried. A natural riven surface is achieved by splitting blocks of stone, creating uneven surfaces with crevices and clefts. Because Riven Prest® Brick has a wider joint style, Polymeric Sand is recommended for joint filling.
- Consists of five rectangular pieces
- 9" x 12", 6" x 12", 6" x 9", 3" x 9" and 3" x 6"
- Designed to installed randomly
- Produced with a 3" thickness
- Stocked in 2 color blends [View Colors]
- Polymeric Sand is recommended for joint filling
- Use caution when tamping [Tamping Caution]
- Accommodates pedestrian and light vehicular traffic [Brick Usage Chart]
See our Architectural Galleries here for more project photos and inspiration.