Rockcurb® Straight Section
Installed alone or with Radius or Transition sections, Hanover's RockCurb® Straight sections are the most widely used type of RockCurb®. RockCurb® Straight sections are 36” long and 6” thick with a 12” or 18” height. Both heights are available in both the Battered and Bullnose Profiles. RockCurb® units are consistent in size and many times more durable than poured in place curbing. These high density concrete units are manufactured to 1/8” tolerances simplifying the installation. A 1/8” joint is recommended to allow expansion through freeze-thaw cycles. RockCurb® can be easily reconfigured and reinstalled to accommodate changes or repairs.
- 12" x 36" and 18" x 36" sizes
- 6" thickness
- Stocked in Limestone Gray, custom colors available [View Colors]
- Battered or Bullnose profile [Profile Chart]
- 1/8" joint is recommended to allow for freeze-thaw expansion
- Easily reconfigured and reinstalled to accommodate changes or repairs
Limestone Gray (Stocked)
Blue Back Square, West Hartford, CTRockCurb® Straight Section
Naval Aviation Monument, Virginia Beach, VARockCurb® Straight Section
Richmond City Center, Richmond, VARockCurb® Straight Section
See our Architectural Galleries here for more project photos and inspiration.