Roof & Plaza Pavers
Hanover® Roof and Plaza Pavers provide durability, protection and performance for the roof system from harsh weather conditions. A textured Tudor® finish provides slip resistant properties making Hanover® Pavers safer than gravel ballast for pedestrians. By elevating the pavers, water is channeled away from the surface. Roof Pavers allow easy access to the roof and waterproofing system for repairs or standard maintenance procedures. Whether your project is a roof, deck, plaza or terrace, Hanover® Roof Pavers are serviceable, functional and attractive.
- Sizes range from nominal 12" x 12" to 24" x 48" [Paver Size Chart]
- Compressive Strength: 8500 psi
- Flexural Strength: 1100 psi
- Absorption: less than 5%
- Density: 155 lbs/ft3
- Recommended for pedestrian use only [Product Usage Chart]
- Wide range of standard and custom colors [View Colors]
- Available as a Single Source component from several waterproofing manufacturers
- Manufactured as a standard 3/16" bevel. A square edge option is available upon request.
See our Architectural Galleries here for more project photos and inspiration.